Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA 2k15 For Xbox One

zoombabyzoom

Anyone play this?

Was thinking of buying it.

Been a while since ive had an nba game. Do they still have a mode where online you choose one position (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C) and are locked into that position for a certain team?

Anyone play this?

Was thinking of buying it.

Been a while since ive had an nba game. Do they still have a mode where online you choose one position (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C) and are locked into that position for a certain team?

I have the PS4 version. Bought it cheap around Christmas. It's lost in my current rotation but for 2.5 months I was playing a lot. It's a fun game.

Player mode/career mode is still there..I think i like the SF the best. The game seems realistic.. Though if you've played any recent NBA2K games the rebounding is still a bit easy. Especially for PG/SF.

Cool. Just to get this straight

The mode I remember had ten people online. And they raced to select a position from their preselected NBA team.

Like I haven't played since Orlando had Rashard Lewis. And I'd select PF for the Magic and play him.

Cool. Just to get this straight

The mode I remember had ten people online. And they raced to select a position from their preselected NBA team.

Like I haven't played since Orlando had Rashard Lewis. And I'd select PF for the Magic and play him.

Then I misunderstood then. I'm not sure. The one I was referring to was pick a position, get a 10 day contact with a team of your choice, and have a career .. Whatever you're discribing sounds cool as hell.

Personally I've only owned two NBA2K titles.

I like the MYGM mode, though once you get past the learning curve it's pretty easy.

Back