Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Gaming

Old 08-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #1

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Probably not Shepard given how ME3 ended, but looks pretty interesting.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-05-2015, 08:24 PM   #2
Forum Manager

Can't wait. Loved the first 3.

Somebody kill somebody! I wanna see a ghost!
Old 08-10-2015, 10:00 PM   #3

i think they will bring him back as some sort of cyborg, with the ability to upgrade the robot parts.

Last edited by schles192; 08-10-2015 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:35 PM   #4

I think he'll be involved in some capacity.

At the end of the good ending for ME3, the rock with him underneath moves a little bit.

Great, great series. ME1 was a little slow sometimes with the bland planets, but still great. ME2 was the best in the series by a long shot. The ME3 ending was so freaking overblown by the public.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsco View Post
I think he'll be involved in some capacity.

At the end of the good ending for ME3, the rock with him underneath moves a little bit.

Great, great series. ME1 was a little slow sometimes with the bland planets, but still great. ME2 was the best in the series by a long shot. The ME3 ending was so freaking overblown by the public.

Yes but the discussion out there (seems to be quite a bit) centers on the fact that Shepard would be old and dead even if he survived the events of ME3 before the alliance could reach the Andromeda galaxy.

My guess is he will have had a son/daughter with one of his/her previous love interests, and they will have taken up the N7 mantle.

Also the ME2 story was the best by far, but it really annoyed me how you had to probe so damn many planets in order to upgrade and constantly refuel. ME3 adding the quick melee option was pretty cool though. Loved impaling people on the holospike. coolest part of the preview trailer was 1:28
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Last edited by Thumb; 08-18-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:31 PM   #6

Confirmed: no Shepard.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mas.../1100-6429808/
Old 08-18-2015, 01:44 PM   #7

Yeah, that was a real pain in the rear, I remember that. But, it was a huge upgrade from ME1 when you dropped a car onto a barren planet with basically nothing on it.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:34 PM   #8

Too bad no Shepard. That's like Uncharted 4 with no Nate Drake. I never did play the first but the second one was completely awesome. I enjoyed the 3rd as well, just not as much as the 2nd.

Edit: wonder what it is with the 2nd games? ME2, Uncharted 2, Assassin Creed 2. IMO, all were the best of the series. As for AC2, by far the best and the ones after have been stink-o.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!

Last edited by Mitchrapp; 04-26-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #9

bumping the shit outta this

already pre-ordered
Old 01-13-2017, 09:24 AM   #10

Yeah, I just got a NVIDIA GTX 1070 so I'll probably be taking this bad boy to the PC.