Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Gaming

Old 09-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
Only a week in.....haven't had too much time to play.....but they actually seemed to have improved the game play quite a bit. QB's aren't all ridiculously accurate on every throw....running game is pretty spot on.....cant just run to the outside every play. Players speed has been adjusted......not nearly as many 98 speed guys out there. Calvin is only an 89 speed!!! BLASPHOMY!!!

only big issue so far......way way to many drops from WR. They adjusted it so you can control each catch with a possession catch, a "catch and run" catch or high point the ball in the air. Seems like if you don't possession catch everything you'll drop it. Maybe I just need to get better at it, but it seems a bit skewed.

Good game, though. Much better than last years.
You could probably adjust the sliders to fit what you want. I always have, for instance I felt penalties aren't called enough so I upped them for me and the CPU. Or in the past tone down the CPU QB accuracy cause it wasn't realistic.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-06-2015, 01:26 PM   #12

Wife bought it for me. Just did a fantasy draft and started a franchise. Jameis Winston, leveon bell, martavis bryant and kevin white. Fun!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:36 PM   #13

Madden 16 is only 39.99 across all platforms on Amazon.com today. Deal of the day.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggatecl View Post
Madden 16 is only 39.99 across all platforms on Amazon.com today. Deal of the day.
I get many games from Amazon's deal of the day. I hate paying 60 bucks for stuff. I just don't know, it's Madden. I always regret it the past few years.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 09-10-2015, 08:26 PM   #15

Nope, I'll wait until it gets to 19.99.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 09-12-2015, 02:06 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Nope, I'll wait until it gets to 19.99.
If I get it, it will be because someone bought it for me. It's just not worth the cash, even as an avid video game player.