Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Gaming

Old 07-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #11

I've heard about it but don't know what it is.

Edit

I just googled it. It looks retarded.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by tomdalton22; 07-13-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:14 PM   #12

Just another reason to get people to not pay attention.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 07-13-2016, 01:41 PM   #13

Man, I think you are all crazy. I love running around town with my wife trying to hunt down random stuff. When people tell us about any hole in the wall kind of place with anything interesting at all about it, we want to go check it out. With a very low bar for interesting. Y'all got to un-grow up.

I'm not playing because I'm afraid I'd get too sucked into it, not because I think it's dumb.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:34 PM   #14

It's a comminist plot to undermine the minds of Americans.

Last edited by byco42; 07-13-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulo Blue View Post
Man, I think you are all crazy. I love running around town with my wife trying to hunt down random stuff. When people tell us about any hole in the wall kind of place with anything interesting at all about it, we want to go check it out. With a very low bar for interesting. Y'all got to un-grow up.

that's a nice story, but we were talking about adults playing a game that requires them to walk around glued to their "smartphones" in order to find little imaginary japanese baby monsters.

also, why are you saying "y'all?" you grew up in Michigan, and you're not even using it consistently since you said "you are all" in the first sentence. please stop.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:05 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulo Blue View Post

I'm not playing because I'm afraid I'd get too sucked into it, not because I think it's dumb.
It's dumb dude. Kids need to play normal games like tag. Throw a Frisbee, or a football. Not to spend more time on their phone.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

Old 07-13-2016, 03:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
that's a nice story, but we were talking about adults playing a game that requires them to walk around glued to their "smartphones" in order to find little imaginary japanese baby monsters.

also, why are you saying "y'all?" you grew up in Michigan, and you're not even using it consistently since you said "you are all" in the first sentence. please stop.
I'll use whatever inconsistent pronouns I want and yins can't stop me.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:33 PM   #18

Man it's crazy. All the kids are playing it and even adults . Now my wife wants to play it lol.. I see The appeal but I am not down loading it.
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Last edited by biggunsbob; 07-15-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:10 AM   #19

I find it an excellent way to trap na´ve and unsuspecting victims in remote and isolated places in the wee hours of the night when no one will be around to hear their screams.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:47 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinselwolverine View Post
I find it an excellent way to trap na´ve and unsuspecting victims in remote and isolated places in the wee hours of the night when no one will be around to hear their screams.
I heard on TV that several people, not sure if kids or adults, apparently went to a house of a known pedophile .. following those stupid pokemon's. Not a surprise of course. I'm sorry but anyone who wants to participate in something like this.. something wrong in the head..