Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Fantasy Sports

Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #1

Steven Jackson

He has not done jack for me this season, do I move him to the flex and either put Jonathan Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, LeGarrette Blount or Alex Green as my starting RBs???
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-19-2012, 08:37 AM   #2

Ouch...those are all flex at best options IMO. I would keep Jackson as the starter. Green in the flex
Old 10-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #3

Was able to sneak in and grab Rashad Jennings and start him at RB and moving Steven Jackson to the flex, hope this move pays off in the long run
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.