Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Alabama A&M

biggunsbob

Typical not ready for a 0-11 team that is going to playing a zone . Offense verses a zone looks awful right now. Get the ball inside dang it all.

Last edited:
Sure would be nice to see Robinson hit a bunch of threes .

I feel much better after turning channel back up 43-17. Wife wants the tv.

Wes Unseld is the name I thought of when outlet passing was brought up too.

Bob, you probably remember him during his career; I figure most people on this board don't.

Wes Unseld is the name I thought of when outlet passing was brought up too.

Bob, you probably remember him during his career; I figure most people on this board don't.

Other then Piston players my favorite NBA players were Wes Unseld, and Elvin Hayes. I can't tell you why I liked them. I just remember trying to mimic Hayes shot. Probably because they won the NBA title in 1978 and I was rooting for them .

Last edited:
Mathews 31 career high.

Last edited:
Still worried about Simmons . His shot is tentative. Would like to see some assists from him in mop up time .

15 for 29 from three so far 51 %.. Robinson 5 for 7. Maar 4 for 5.

Last edited:
That was a really tough test last night. The SWAC puts out nothing but quality teams. They only have five teams that haven't won a game this year! Hell of a conference.

Yay! They beat the very worst team in Div 1 basketball...the #327 team in the rankings

Quite an accomplishment...

The only good news is that I dvr'd this game and can save it for the next time I have insomnia

that game vs UDM put me right to sleep

Yay! They beat the very worst team in Div 1 basketball...the #327 team in the rankings

Quite an accomplishment...
327 isn't the worst. There are 347 D1 teams now.

Huge win.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Least Duncan found his three point shot !!!!!!

5 for 7 !!!!?!

Back