Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Iowa

Shoot I wanted a 10 point win and I wanted Simpson to get the 2nd half shutout .

Well we know Iowa is down this year but it's a road win for us, after playing Saturday which is a fast turnaround.

Last edited:
Conference road win in a place that's been tough for Michigan of late.

I'll take it.

Good win!! Caught the last 8 minutes. Nice!!

I don't think Iowa is that good this year, as I stated in the hoops thread, but any road win in the big 10 is a good win, especially given the drought.

Go blue!

That's our first win at Iowa since 2/19/11.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Simpson a huge 15 Points 7 assists off the bench with 3 rebounds and 2 steals.
Livers 13 points , 2 rebounds , 3 assists , 1 block , and 2 steals off the bench.

Did Brooks get hurt ? He started but has nothing in the box score .

Last edited:
Michigan bench 37. Iowa 17. Nice to see the bench getting deeper and better .

Last edited:
Simpson a huge 15 Points 7 assists off the bench with 3 rebounds and 2 steals.
Livers 13 points , 2 rebounds , 3 assists , 1 block , and 2 steals off the bench.

Did Brooks get hurt ? He started but has nothing in the box score .

Nah, he wasn't playing that well. My gut is he going to be getting phased out for Simpson.

Last night was JB's 100th Big 10 win. Orr had the most in Michigan history with 120.

DSoao-TWsAAi1Tn.jpg

Back