Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions

Old 01-13-2018, 01:08 PM   #241

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
Vikings starting qb bradford didnt even miss playoffs. Proof that injury was positive for vikings as keenum gets the start over bradford
So......your saying that the Vikings starting Keenum.....who has played the vast majority of the year and led them to a first round bye......is PROOF that they got "lucky"??

True retardation.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
So......your saying that the Vikings starting Keenum.....who has played the vast majority of the year and led them to a first round bye......is PROOF that they got "lucky"??

True retardation.
Vikings are choosing keenum over bradford

Proof vikings got lucky getting the chance to find that out
Old 01-13-2018, 01:39 PM   #243

Quote:
Vikings are choosing keenum over bradford

Proof vikings got lucky getting the chance to find that out
Signing a quality 3rd string QB and building a deep and talented team is not luck.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #244

I think both nfc home teams lose today regardless.... but you absolutely don't make a qb change. If Ruddock leads us to 11-5 you don't even start Stafford of he's back healthy... why would you for Bradford who has done squat.

Last edited by mhughes0021; 01-13-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
I think both nfc home teams lose today regardless.... but you absolutely don't make a qb change. If Ruddock leads us to 11-5 you don't even start Stafford of he's back healthy... why would you for Bradford who has done squat.
True. But Ruddock 11-5, that's funny.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 01-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
Signing a quality 3rd string QB and building a deep and talented team is not luck.
Let's be real here. Keenum has neen a hot pile of fkn trash.his whole career. All of a sudden this is the guy? He's made a nice run and good for him for doing so, but we can't sit here and say there isn't some luck involved with what's going on in Minnesota right now. They're playing in a game to get them to the NFC Championship!!! That's insane!!! With Case fucking Keenum lol.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:54 PM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyballs2 View Post
Let's be real here. Keenum has neen a hot pile of fkn trash.his whole career. All of a sudden this is the guy? He's made a nice run and good for him for doing so, but we can't sit here and say there isn't some luck involved with what's going on in Minnesota right now. They're playing in a game to get them to the NFC Championship!!! That's insane!!! With Case fucking Keenum lol.
Keenum and goff both sucked last year. What's the common denominator?... Jeff Fisher blows.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyballs2 View Post
Every other team had a shot at Keenum. A bit of luck.....sure....I look at it as a team that has no weaknesses and got the most out of their 3rd string QB. They didn't need Keenum to win games......but his surprising play got them where they're at.

To me, that's 90% good coaching and 10% luck......maybe 80/20 lol.

Last edited by boogerlovejoy; 01-13-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #249

Bradford had a 140 rating against saints. Vikings are playing saints
Old 01-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #250

Quote:
Bradford had a 140 rating against saints. Vikings are playing saints
Matt had a rating of 80 vs the Falcons. If we made the playoffs would we start Ruddock vs them in the playoffs.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!