Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '17

His is one of the best names yet ....freaking Luiji. And yeah, too bad Mario graduated

lol

Sam Webb ‏@SamWebb77 2m2 minutes ago
2017 Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage OT Kai-Leon Herbert commits to #Michigan. Said @CoachDrev is "really dope"

11 Warriors guy just put in a crystal ball for Najee Harris to UM. He's visiting for the Barbq this weekend and I guess one of the satellite camps this June was at his high school.

I had to stop watching his Hudl video after a couple minutes. I'm just going to forget I ever saw it and pretend like there's no chance...

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3833048/5721dee60c5e681224b9aab2

but god damn, that run starting at 1:24

And as stupid and overblown as this Nike stuff is, reactions like what happened at MDen last night will stand out to a kid. Results have to follow, but this goes right along with Harbaugh's narrative that something special is happening in Ann Arbor.

11 Warriors guy just put in a crystal ball for Najee Harris to UM. He's visiting for the Barbq this weekend and I guess one of the satellite camps this June was at his high school.

I had to stop watching his Hudl video after a couple minutes. I'm just going to forget I ever saw it and pretend like there's no chance...

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3833048/5721dee60c5e681224b9aab2

but god damn, that run starting at 1:24

Isn't he a super-loose verbal to Bama now but with USC and UCLA pretty hot on him in addition to Michigan..? And yep, Antioch HS was where they did the NorCal camp. Niners backyard

Isn't he a super-loose verbal to Bama now but with USC and UCLA pretty hot on him in addition to Michigan..? And yep, Antioch HS was where they did the NorCal camp. Niners backyard

Yep, and pretty sure one of the Cali schools was leading the crystal ball selections on 247. Not sure how recently most of them had been updated though.

Surprised Oliver Martin didnt commit, yet. Really want that kid with Collins and DPJ added to round out the receiver position.

Back