Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions

Old 11-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #11

Rodgers calls Levy the best at his position and says he's the reason the d is nor what it was last year

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._story_package

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #12

I wish I had the time guys. As some of you may have noticed I post early and late on the Tigers Team Notes several days a week now with my new schedule.
I hope it works here. Maybe some of the regulars on the Lions' board will keep it going on a daily posting schedule.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinecountry View Post
I wish I had the time guys. As some of you may have noticed I post early and late on the Tigers Team Notes several days a week now with my new schedule.
I hope it works here. Maybe some of the regulars on the Lions' board will keep it going on a daily posting schedule.
That's fine. We know it's too much with what you already have going.. But you are the best. Hopefully we all pitch in together, could be a good thread.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 11-11-2015, 10:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
That's fine. We know it's too much with what you already have going.. But you are the best. Hopefully we all pitch in together, could be a good thread.
Thanks Mitch, much appreciated.

I hope it is a group thread, that would be great! All it takes is a couple of guys to get it started and a few more might want to add Lions news.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:20 AM   #15

I'll pitch in any of the rotoworld stuff. I regularly browse their tidbits like this one on Matt.

Trading Matt Stafford would be "insanity"

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...tthew-stafford
Old 11-12-2015, 10:53 AM   #16

Early 7 round mock draft

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/1...ons-mock-draft

Oh, and Stafford sucks
Old 11-12-2015, 11:02 AM   #17

Since the 2007 NFL Draft when the Detroit Lions selected Calvin Johnson after the Oakland Raiders selected Jamarcus Russell, the Lions have only won three more games than Oakland.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:04 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggatecl View Post
Since the 2007 NFL Draft when the Detroit Lions selected Calvin Johnson after the Oakland Raiders selected Jamarcus Russell, the Lions have only won three more games than Oakland.
That might change at years end. Or maybe we should have drafted Jamarcus Russell?

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

Old 11-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandy View Post
Early 7 round mock draft

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/1...ons-mock-draft

Oh, and Stafford sucks
Looking at that reminds me we gave away our 3rd for Gabe Wright. Who doesn't play.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Looking at that reminds me we gave away our 3rd for Gabe Wright. Who doesn't play.
I don't think hey make that trade if they didn't have comp picks incoming.