Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions

Old 12-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd47 View Post
Uhhhh IDK what the hell you're talking about Mitch.... Everyone said the begining of our schedule was brutal until after the fact. Arizona had the leading yardage RB luckily we hurt him.. Giants weren't the Giants of old this year, got lucky there. Falcons went to the damn super bowl the year before and we should have beat them. Played MINNY in MINNY where we usually suck and i know they didn't have "their" qb but honestly keenum is prolly better than both the other QB's they wished they were playing right now... Panthers have Cam and I don't think anyone had us beating them... ADD in a NO's team who got HOTT right before we played them... Last half def easier but NO ONE before the season said we had a cake walk schedule.
Maybe but like I said I see some of that is the fact we're Lions fan and we know them well.. Arizona with their RB had 7 wins. And I'm not wrong that based on last years records, our 9-7 were better than many of those teams.

But point taken.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd47 View Post
Uhhhh IDK what the hell you're talking about Mitch.... Everyone said the begining of our schedule was brutal until after the fact. Arizona had the leading yardage RB luckily we hurt him.. Giants weren't the Giants of old this year, got lucky there. Falcons went to the damn super bowl the year before and we should have beat them. Played MINNY in MINNY where we usually suck and i know they didn't have "their" qb but honestly keenum is prolly better than both the other QB's they wished they were playing right now... Panthers have Cam and I don't think anyone had us beating them... ADD in a NO's team who got HOTT right before we played them... Last half def easier but NO ONE before the season said we had a cake walk schedule.
Not one person on this board said we had a cakewalk schedule, my brother lol. Not one...
Old 12-13-2017, 11:45 PM   #83

lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Maybe but like I said I see some of that is the fact we're Lions fan and we know them well.. Arizona with their RB had 7 wins. And I'm not wrong that based on last years records, our 9-7 were better than many of those teams.

But point taken.
No, it's not maybe. He's spot on....
Old 12-14-2017, 03:38 PM   #84

The Lions make it look like a cake walk because they are better than most teams they face. if it looks like cake walk that means the Lions are good.

Thanks for proving my point how great the Lions are
Old 12-14-2017, 04:40 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
The Lions make it look like a cake walk because they are better than most teams they face. if it looks like cake walk that means the Lions are good.

Ugh. You couldn't even type that without having your trolling seep through the screen. That was gross.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post

Wow
Old 12-15-2017, 11:40 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyballs2 View Post
Wow
You must be impressed how correct I am.

Lions make it look easy
Old 12-15-2017, 01:05 PM   #88

Anyone gonna be there tomorrow?
Old 12-16-2017, 07:31 PM   #89

Quote: