Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions

Old 12-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
I didn't realize how good Legatron has been this year! He deserves it over Prater.
Did you make that up or hear it some where? Legatron? Lol. Not as good as Dropimus Prime but sill pretty good.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by Mitchrapp; 12-21-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:21 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Did you make that up or hear it some where? Legatron? Lol. Not as good as Dropimus Prime but sill pretty good.
I think he's had that nickname for a few years now. I wish I could take the credit for it, though.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:30 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
Tell us all again how "mediocre at best" Slay is. I'm dying to hear the analysis.
Is that a "no" 909.......no analysis on why you think Slay is mediocre at best? Do you always just make outlandish statements with nothing to back it up??

Pathetic.
Old 12-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #54

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nub/971204001/

accurate

popularity of team, damn right that's a huge factor. everybody already knows that Quin, the Lions have no respect and most fans aren't motivated to vote that's what happens after decades of ineptitude

Did anyone here vote, I didn't.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:06 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermud View Post
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nub/971204001/

accurate

popularity of team, damn right that's a huge factor. everybody already knows that Quin, the Lions have no respect and most fans aren't motivated to vote that's what happens after decades of ineptitude

Did anyone here vote, I didn't.
I didn't read all of that but his reasoning makes no sense. He mentions "I had 3 INT." Is that the deciding factor on a good or bad safety? Plus he mentions the other three but don't mention why he should be ahead of them (Again I didn't read it all).

Though I'v always said players will vote for their boys. Not any different than fans voting for whoever, higher profile team maybe.

I didn't vote either. I'm not sure I ever voted for a pro bowl..

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!

Last edited by Mitchrapp; 12-21-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
I didn't read all of that but his reasoning makes no sense. He mentions "I had 3 INT." Is that the deciding factor on a good or bad safety? Plus he mentions the other three but don't mention why he should be ahead of them (Again I didn't read it all).

Though I'v always said players will vote for their boys. Not any different than fans voting for whoever, higher profile team maybe.

I didn't vote either. I'm not sure I ever voted for a pro bowl..
You have no right to vote. You don't watch....