Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Schedule

Things that Quinn and 8th most cap room can take care of. Zettel and C Washington the backups. Bring back Ziggy. Draft Dline

Tion Green and another power back. Go after Hyde in FA

Healthy Oline can happen. Or at least not all of them getting hurt like Decker, Wagner, Swanson and Lang and backups did this year

Still a bright future for this team

Go take care of it then, less talk more action.

Home
Chicago (Win)
Green Bay (Win)
Minnesota (Lose)
LA Rams (Win)
New England (Lose)
NY Jets (Win)
Seattle (Win)
NFC South (Lose)

Away
Chicago (Win)
Green Bay (Lose)
Minnesota (Lose)
Arizona (Win)
Buffalo (Lose)
Miami (Win)
San Francisco (Lose)
Dallas (Tie)

Way to early prediction - 8-7-1

Home
Chicago (Win)
Green Bay (Win)
Minnesota (Lose)
LA Rams (Win)
New England (Lose)
NY Jets (Win)
Seattle (Win)
NFC South (Lose)

Away
Chicago (Win)
Green Bay (Lose)
Minnesota (Lose)
Arizona (Win)
Buffalo (Lose)
Miami (Win)
San Francisco (Lose)
Dallas (Tie)

Way to early prediction - 8-7-1

If we tie any team, it would be Buffalo. The shit weather there could cause a 0-0 tie.

Bright future. The motto of the Lions since the 50s.

Just win something.

I hate predictions this early.... Teams could be completely different from this year by the time the next season rolls around...

I hate predictions this early.... Teams could be completely different from this year by the time the next season rolls around...

Absolutely. Completely pointless. People thought the Rams would suck and the Giants would be good this year just as two examples. Perception/Reality changes on a dime in the NFL.

you are on the Lions board. It's week 17...the time of year we talk draft and next season

They are beyond stupid...even right before the season, because over 16 games things change...but what else is there to do. Can't talk playoffs.

Last edited:
No playoffs again if Caldwell is our coach. That home schedule will eat him alive.

Back