Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Media > TV

Old 03-02-2015, 08:50 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostleader View Post
DVR all the episodes you missed when they do a marathon and watch them back to back its better that way. Also I believe Couchturner has them online for free.

As for how it started, my memory is a bit fuzzy as I didn't really get into it till mid season 2, But rick was in the hospital and the shit had hit the fan already when he wakes up. He goes looking for his family and starts putting the crew together as time goes on.
Lostleader, Thanks for the info and tip on couchturner. The last episode we watched was when the Governor was killed. They had the tank and the crossbow guy put a grenade down the chute.
"Kaline in my book is the greatest righthanded hitter in the league". Ted Williams.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-03-2015, 08:49 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinecountry View Post
Lostleader, Thanks for the info and tip on couchturner. The last episode we watched was when the Governor was killed. They had the tank and the crossbow guy put a grenade down the chute.
Yeah good episode. He comes back in season 5.

Your behind and missed a lot of good stuff. But watching them back to back and without commercials the episodes are only 40 minutes or so long so its not hard to catch up. Good luck and enjoy.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #23

This season has had a couple of episodes that have dragged on a bit, but the one on Sunday was awesome. Even though not a ton happened, the writing was terrific. This city has potential to be great.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:09 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsco View Post
This season has had a couple of episodes that have dragged on a bit, but the one on Sunday was awesome. Even though not a ton happened, the writing was terrific. This city has potential to be great.
I read the season finale is going to be 90 minutes, and possibly the best episode ever. Its directed by the guy that did last Sundays episode.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:14 PM   #25

Carol is a boss.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #26

I can't stand Sasha, she is so god damn annoying and weird, I am hoping she gets killed off
Old 03-10-2015, 10:55 AM   #27

Never having read the comics so this is spoiler-free, I think Darryl is next to go. He just hasn't done squat this season, and it would be one of those shocking events that the show loves.

Last edited by dubbsco; 03-11-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:56 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsco View Post
Never having read the comics so this is spoiler-free, I think Darryl is next to go. He just hasn't done squad this season, and it would be one of those shocking events that the show loves.
You are telling the truth. You know how I know? Darryl didn't appear in the comics. :)

I agree, he could definitely be killed off soon.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:04 AM   #29

I haven't read the comics either so i googled the differences. Leads me to believe they aren't following the comic to a T, rather adapting it to TV and telling their own story, kinda like game of thrones. Below is the top 20 differences, no spoilers if you've seen through season 4.
http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/l...nd-comics.html
Old 03-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
You are telling the truth. You know how I know? Darryl didn't appear in the comics. :)

I agree, he could definitely be killed off soon.
I am going to be seriously disappointed if Darryl is killed off. Guess it could happen, but they don't really have anyone to fill his role. Maybe that is what Micchone is being groomed for? I think rather Carol may be removed from Alexandria and Darryl will follow to return later.

I haven't read any of the comics, but from what I have read they are not exactly following them.