Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's going on with the board?

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Am I the only one? I'm having to refresh multiple times to get new threads to appear. It's like the board is stuck at some point yesterday afternoon and needs to be forced to catch up, repeatedly.

Am I the only one? I'm having to refresh multiple times to get new threads to appear. It's like the board is stuck at some point yesterday afternoon and needs to be forced to catch up, repeatedly.

I noticed this as well today and it's done it every time I come to the homepage for the site

Last edited:

Not the only one. It's been talked about it in the admin/mod section, KC brought it up. Admin has been contacted and is looking into it.

Last edited:
I've been away since early morning,

It looks like we still have to refresh the page we're on to see the mosr recent posts.

Any news guys?

This shit is still going on!!

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

I have no idea what this means.

Edit. I might have figured something out with this. On my Chromebook after putting link and title to story in box to post I press Control and then submit reply. It will open a new page with the post.
Regular laptop/computer maybe control and F5 and hit submit. Just throwing this out in case anyone else is dealing with that token expired 2 sentences.

and I had to refresh this page twice to show the edit.

Last edited:
I think we're all good now guys. :tup:

Guess the host changed something in the server that didn't jive with the forum. :no:

Anyway, let me know if you see any more problems. :tup:

Still not good. Friday at 9:50 Eastern.

Last edited:
Still not good. Friday at 9:50 Eastern.

Might take a bit of browsing around the forum before it starts working properly again for some of you. You can also try clearing your cache.

Still not working right. I have to refresh every page to get the new posts to load after clicking on threads.

Gotime909 and JScottWriter,
I hope both of you are not having anymore problems. If you are please post here to let us know....
and anyone else, if you are still having problems after browsing forums and clearing your cache/cookies as stated by the Admin, please post here.
Thankyou

I'm getting some sort of bizarre pop-ups occurring on this site now.

I can click one link, then as I scroll through posts, some new scripts start running and kick me over to some highly suspect website. I always close my browser when this happens and start over. I thought at first I was inadvertantly touching one of the banner ads, but it happens even when there are no ads visible on my screen.

It also appears that something is being layered over this site to mirror the look and feel of it because I notice when I zoom in/out the text and links don't scale. it's like zooming in on an image.

I'm not having this issue on other sites.

I'm getting some sort of bizarre pop-ups occurring on this site now.

I can click one link, then as I scroll through posts, some new scripts start running and kick me over to some highly suspect website. I always close my browser when this happens and start over. I thought at first I was inadvertantly touching one of the banner ads, but it happens even when there are no ads visible on my screen.

It also appears that something is being layered over this site to mirror the look and feel of it because I notice when I zoom in/out the text and links don't scale. it's like zooming in on an image.

I'm not having this issue on other sites.

I just saw this now MichChamp.
If still doing it on your computer to the DFS, it kind of sounds like a virus.
Have you run a scan on your computer?

Any of you guys have any idea what this could be from MichChamp's explanation?

Last edited:
I've tried five different devices with multiple browsers. Not seeing this problem at all.

Sounds like you have a virus or malware installed...did you run a scan?

Back