Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SWTOR Beta

Leveling my Merc last day or so, 22, so Mal if you our on Infinite Empire name is Mitch'd.

I've been meaning to get around to that, started leveling my Trooper with a RL friend on Black Vulkars. More than welcome to stop by and say Hi. =)

Only Pub I have is a lvl 13 Scoundrel. Not sure I could make another ;-) but I'll think about it.

I've been spending all my time with my new PS Vita. And with MLB The Show and Mass Effect 3 coming out on Tuesday it might be awhile before I get back in.

Nah...I am still rockin at my slow pace...My Sith Sorc is up to 37 now and nearly 38...400 synthweaving and underworld trading so far and sitting on about 700k credits currently. Been bouncing between Foundry FP, PvP and aiming to start getting in to Colicoid...Pretty sure I failed at making Ashera Zevros dark side as well as I just got her and she is neutral... Gave it a good go though

Old server is pretty dead. On The Fatman server now. Level 40 Maurader. Name is Vaelic if anyone else is over there.

I had loads of fun getting to 50, Assassin story was sweet. Its once you get to 50 is the problem. The endgame was non existence.

Back