Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden 13

So im getting used to All-Madden now. Hardest part is defense and have noticed I pass more conservatively now. Unless I spot a big play chance I usually find a short 5-12 yard pass and go with that. Running is hard, but also noticed that running plays built for your offense work better than others. Meaning with the Lions my draws and misdirection runs do more than power I type runs.

Overall just having loads of fun right now.

I murder on all madden now...game is starting to become less fun because I feel like for once I've mastered it. I can throw for 1000 yards in 1 game on all madden while rushing for 100.

How about cutting down the minutes or something..

Well I do play more minutes at 7 a quarter instead of the 5 but honestly It was to ensure more than 1 possession a quarter. The computer owuld go on a 3 minute scoring drive and then my drive would take up the rest of the quarter so at times I would end up with 20 passing attempts in the game and like 10 rushing attempts. Now it wouldn't be a problem I guess but I don't think it will fix the problem. Sometimes I just don't play for awhile and I'm not as crisp so it's a bit more realistic. Im going to adjust sliders and make it really hard I think.

Back