Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Looking for a snes

Diggler Cometh

I've been looking for an original snes without the yellowing for nostalgic reasons. Oh the shit you get rid of. I've seen most go for around 100 bucks complete. I'm going to a massive flea market on Sunday and want to know what I should pay. Any suggestions?

not sure... I would check amazon & ebay to price it.

slightly on topic, the original NES robot goes for a premium these days ~ $500. we actually had one, but I have no idea what happened to it. someone probably tossed it along the way.

why do you actually need a SNES? you do realize you can just download an emulator and whatever games you want for your laptop for free, right/

I've got an emulator. It's not the same

It's not the same, but this would help:
http://www.amazon.com/Classic-USB-Super-Nintendo-Controller-PC/dp/B002JAU20W

51c4Gfa8XbL._AA300_.jpg

maybe not that specific one...but one of the cheap controllers should work

Last edited:
I just use an Xbox 360 controller, I bought one a while back to use with all windows games, and I noticed it works with my emulators also.

And I have an SNES, and the emulator is probably less frustrating because you never get the problems with games not wanted to work until you clean them 10x.

Back