Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Flex

I would go with Jacobs if you want the safest bet. You know he will get goal-line carries, and around 9+ carries. Thinking of a stat line like 10 carries, 46yds, 1 TD

While Ingram has question marks, they don't know who their goal-to-go back is yet. He is splitting the normal carries and isn't a threat to catch a ball.

I would expect both backs to get the same amount of carries, and neither are pass catchers. However you do know Jacobs gets those goal-to-go carries. However, I could be wrong and New Orleans gives Ingram the ball 15+ times including on the goal line.

Back