Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rate my team please. 14 team league

bavarianinnman

QB Tom Brady, NE QB
RB Frank Gore, SF RB
RB Ryan Mathews, SD RB
RB/WR Brandon Marshall, Mia WR
WR Mario Manningham, NYG WR
WR Anquan Boldin, Bal WR
TE Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE
D/ST Ravens D/ST D/ST
K Stephen Gostkowski, NE K
Bench Mark Sanchez, NYJ QB
Bench Michael Crabtree, SF WR
Bench Darren Sproles, NO RB
Bench Cadillac Williams, StL RB
Bench Colt McCoy, Cle QB
Bench Andre Roberts, Ari WR
Bench Greg Little, Cle WR

Tom Brady: the man
Gore: Possible injury case in a bad offense but will get a ton of touches, get Kendall Hunter
Matthews: Tolbert is a big fly in the potato salad that isn't going away. Possibly best offense in the league so a lot of tds to go around. I personally like Tolbert better.
Marshall: Sparano is getting fired, Henne is not the answer, I'm assuming you like him.
Manningham: Great pick up will have 1,000 and 10 this year. BTW holy crap you are a U of M homer. Nicks will get the coverage Manningham will get the ball.
Boldin: solid number 3, I was targeting him at number 3 myself but didn't get him, went too high. Lee Evans will stretch the field allowing him to go back to his route running days in AZ.
Grew: Solid pick up outside the elite TEs, great for ppr leagues and gets red zone looks.
D/K: Who cares I like to play matchups but you got two of the best so good on ya.
Bench: you got some solid sleepers and bye week fill ins. Love Sproles this year.

All of the above, Just IMO. Other than the U of M thing that is a clear fact.

Back