Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Judge the trade

12 man ppr $$ league. Got two teams so far on that website and got J Charles both times in round 1. RBs were J Charles, Gore, Best, Bush, P Thomas. WRs Ocho, M Colston, Sims Walker, R Williams.

Traded J Charles for R White/Hightower

It is a pretty lateral move only because its a PPR league. I think you should of stayed put.

With Julio Jones in the mix, there is no way Roddy White repeats last year. I would have hung on to Charles. Tim Hightower is a dead man walking. As soon as he puts the ball on the ground, Shannahan will go with Helu. It's not if Hightower fumbles it's when. I think it will happen in game #1

stonecold2136 said:
With Julio Jones in the mix, there is no way Roddy White repeats last year. I would have hung on to Charles. Tim Hightower is a dead man walking. As soon as he puts the ball on the ground, Shannahan will go with Helu. It's not if Hightower fumbles it's when. I think it will happen in game #1

If Torain can stay healthy he could also likely be in the mix in the future. Say what you want but his production on a shitty team last year was solid.

Shanny will go with Helu. And just because Julio Jones in in ATL doesn't mean Roddy will have a bad fantasy season. He will still put up big numbers.

Back