Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Facebook games

michiganalex

what games u all play?

I'm into:

Candy Crush
Stormfall
Marvel Alliance
Press Your Luck
Price is Right

I don't do facebook but clean up a lot of windows computers running games on facebook. Best to have the paid version of malwarebytes so it's running in the background. The free version only runs manually.

Last edited:
I don't do facebook but clean up a lot of windows computers running games on facebook. Best to have the paid version of malwarebytes so it's running in the background. The free version only runs manually.

Free version of Avast! has multiple background shields. I like Malwarebytes, but Avast! is better.

i stopped using avast because it was destabilizing my system to the point of freezing/crashing it every hour. it used to be good, and then it got super fucking bloated.

honestly, all i use is windows defender + microsoft security essentials. MSE is the best antivirus/antimalware ive ever used.

i stopped using avast because it was destabilizing my system to the point of freezing/crashing it every hour. it used to be good, and then it got super fucking bloated.

honestly, all i use is windows defender + microsoft security essentials. MSE is the best antivirus/antimalware ive ever used.

This is why I do not recommend it. It does have an unusually large system resource footprint. MSE and Malwarebytes Pro is all anyone needs. If they are really into questionable browsing habits, install Linux MInt or Ubuntu and Clam AV and call it a day.

Last edited:
Back