Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Quick trade input needed...

kingofdetroit57

I was offered Stafford and Steven Jackson for Josh Freeman and Maurice Jones-Drew. My current starting QB is Vick, so I could be in trouble there. Should I do it?

If Vicks out for the year id do it, assuming you have a solid RB on your bench incase Steven jacksons leg injury continues to hamper him..

I have Addai, Best and Sproles as my other RBs. Jackson's leg worries me a bit, as does giving up MJD's pretty steady production.

I pulled the trigger on it. The Vick situation with concussions and the hand have me worried. I think Jackson can put up MJD numbers when healthy and he's supposedly close to 100% now.

Good call. Now ship Vick to someone during his first good game.

with who you have on your bench, i think you made the right move. Stafford might end up being the #1 fantasy QB by years end. IDK how your league scoring is set up, but passing td's are worth 6pts making QB extremely valuable...

Yeah, MJD has never hit the end zone all that much either, so that was a deciding factor. The Lions lack of a running game and the fact that we've got so many options through the air make Stafford all the more appealing.

I think Jackson will come back strong and put up numbers close to MJD's at a minimum. If he does, I might have traded my way into the Superbowl.

Back