Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Final Four teams

biggunsbob

Who do you have, Hate or do not even care about. I admit I have not watch over 1 minute of the TB win over the Canadians. I watch the last 5 minutes of the game 7 overtime game with the Capitals and Rangers, and nothing in the west.

West
Blackhawks
Ducks

East
Rangers
Lightning

I really cannot stand any of the last 4 teams that are left. I guess my team hate order is.

Ducks .Hate the least.
Rangers
Lightning
Blackhawks. Hate the most.

Last edited:
Kinda pulling for Blackhawks vs Lightning. Loose ties to Wings in a way, Bowman vs Yzerman.

But I stop watching the games once the Wings are done, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Hoping for Rangers over Ducks. I am bitter about the choke to Tampa so I do not want them pissing me off more. Blackhawks are one of my least favorite teams in all of sports.

Hoping for Rangers over Ducks. I am bitter about the choke to Tampa so I do not want them pissing me off more. Blackhawks are one of my least favorite teams in all of sports.

I agree with this.

The Wings lost that series more than Tampa won it, so I'm not pissed at Tampa as much as disappointed in Detroit. And after their rrgular season performance, I wasn't even that surprised that they choked it away, so my disappointment was also minimal. Sorry that you guys had gotten your expectations and hopes up to a level that caused you to have such difficulty with the loss.

The Wings lost that series more than Tampa won it, so I'm not pissed at Tampa as much as disappointed in Detroit. And after their rrgular season performance, I wasn't even that surprised that they choked it away, so my disappointment was also minimal. Sorry that you guys had gotten your expectations and hopes up to a level that caused you to have such difficulty with the loss.

I'm not pissed at Tampa, I'm pissed that we aren't in this position. Even given our disappointing slide to end the regular season, that 2 goal lead chokejob in game 4 is a whole new level of disappointment, whether you had lofty postseason expectations or not.

I'm not pissed at Tampa, I'm pissed that we aren't in this position. Even given our disappointing slide to end the regular season, that 2 goal lead chokejob in game 4 is a whole new level of disappointment, whether you had lofty postseason expectations or not.

Oh, absolutely...just seems people don't want Tampa to win because it shoukd be Detroit, but I don't think Wings get past Montreal whereas Tampa had the Habs figured out all year.

My expectations are very simple. When you play in a way that you should win the series, and you put yourself in position where you should win the series, you win the series.

I'm not surprised they choked it away but it isn't unreasonable to expect them to close it out and win like they should have. Tampa's got a great team. I really just don't want them to win because it will highlight the Wings failure even more. But they are a better option than Chicago. Or even Anaheim really.

Order I want to win:

NYR
Tampa
Anaheim
Chicago

Last edited:
Back