Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flavor Flav busted for Flavor DUI

Michchamp

Link:
Flav was pulled over by Highway Patrol officers who then arrested him for DUI, possession of marijuana, having an open container of alcohol in the car, having a suspended registration, having a suspended license, and speeding. Basically, he did almost every bad thing you can do in a car without hitting somebody or something.
If I was the cop who pulled him over, I'd say "Can't do Nuthin' For ya Maaaaaan!"

flavor-flav-300x300-2009-01-26.jpg

Might be time for flavuh' to stop with the weed and the gin and juice and switch to coaching his sons in pee wee football.

I don't know much about Flave but I suspect he must have some sons somewhere that are about pee wee football age.

He was on Petros & Money last year some time when I was in OC and he was pushing some fried chicken place he had or was opening in Vegas. Dude is like 60yrs old now or something and I will never forget shaking his hand at the State Theater in 1992 after PE played with Primus and Anthrax ...Bring the Noize!!!

just as in the likelihood he wouldn't have kids in pee wee football

Maybe grand kids then.

It did wonders for Calvin Broadus's rep; he went from being a criminal gangsta' to being a community pillar, welcomed on the USC sideline and now his son is a football scholly freshman at UCLA.

Back