Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Walking Dead season 6 back tonight

They have been playing all the episodes on the channel the past few days. Season 5 finishes up right before tonights season 6 episode 1.

Ok I was kind of disappointed in this season.. I mean i liked it.. But some things bugged me.. I don't want to spoil anything so I guess they are all a secret unless you have seen it.. I guess I wanted more..I was a fun set of shows but ....

ok spoiler alert.

Mid season final
Morgan . I like his character but hat the everyone has to live aspect .. I understand all life is precious but that guy with the ugly W on his forehead need to have a cap blast that W off his head like 5 episodes ago. And come on.. If i walked into that room and he said slide you guns over I would have blasted him in the head.. I mean he was not even heading behind her head :/

(this was for a preview to next season)
Oh and don't get me started on lets roll right up on 6 Bikers and not slow down and then get out with no weapons ready.. Of all the characters those 3 in the truck know how to not trust anyone.. I mean come on have a grenade ready at least..

Last edited:
Me during the entire 60 minutes...

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

What the fuck just happened? Wow. Best episode yet.

Great episode. ..a tad predictable. . But still a fun Episode. It did surprise me that all three got whacked in that one family. But I wanted more see more out of Negan . I just don't want it dragged out the rest of the season and then we have to wait till fall.

Then I watched 4 episodes of better call Saul. .. good stuff.

Great episode. ..a tad predictable. . But still a fun Episode. It did surprise me that all three got whacked in that one family. But I wanted more see more out of Negan . I just don't want it dragged out the rest of the season and then we have to wait till fall.

That wasn't Negan, just one of his thugs.

Edit: never mind. I misunderstood your post.

That wasn't Negan, just one of his thugs.

Edit: never mind. I misunderstood your post.

Np .. it was still great.top 1-3 for sure.. going to watch it again with the wife. I was worried about the the the opening scene . But when Darrell went to the back of the truck I smiled just hoping he would know how to use the launcher. Maybe it is the best but there are so many to choose from..

Back