Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Former Starship Enterprise Navigator Anton Yelchin Achieves Posthumous Darwin Award

He had gotten out of his vehicle momentarily..."

OK to me this is not very good reporting.

In all likelihood he had intended to have gotten out of his vehicle only momentarily, but when the car rolled backwards and crushed his stupid fucking ass between it and the mailbox pillar, and his lifeless body stood crushed there until his friends showed up and found it there, that shit went on for way longer than a moment.

I guess saying that someone achieved the Darwin award posthumously is redundant.

Yeah it's sad, but...how do you get run over by your own car?

That is some serious lack of awareness of your surroundings.

So true. But people die from werid stuff every day. Doesn't make it any less tragic. But I agree with you..

Back