Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rutgers Game

SpartyNash

Rutgers game

Looks like this team left their discipline in East Lansing, what a freaking joke with these penalties

Last edited:
Lewerke has been bad! Offensive line even worse. Every time we get in the red zone we have a penalty

We?re going to end up playing an SEC team in a bowl game. I?m not looking forward to that game.

Lewerke just needs to get more accurate. He’s got the tools and grit. I just don’t understand why he’s so off most of the game.

Think I?d rather see DeWeaver get these reps over Terry.
Me too, but I get why Terry was in there, being a senior and possibly being his last game opportunity (assuming we don't blow out, or get blown out, of our bowl game).

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Me too, but I get why Terry was in there, being a senior and possibly being his last game opportunity (assuming we don't blow out, or get blown out, of our bowl game).

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Plus, Terry being from PA and playing in NJ probably means he had some family to see him. Terry was a big time recruit who just never panned out, still brought a lot to the team and was a great Spartan.

We?re going to end up playing an SEC team in a bowl game. I?m not looking forward to that game.

If the opponent is not Bama, Georgia, or Auburn (and not likely given that 2 of them are likely to be in the playoff), then it is manageable.

9-3 with 3 senior starters, I'll take it.

good season, could have easily been 10-2 but could have been 8-4 as well.

9-3 with 3 senior starters, I'll take it.

good season, could have easily been 10-2 but could have been 8-4 as well.

Yeah, 3 senior starters is crazy, and only 1 of them was really good in Allen. Very few juniors on the team as well. A Dowell and Willis on D, and Davis III, Sokol, and Scott on O.

Next year should be special.

Yeah, 3 senior starters is crazy, and only 1 of them was really good in Allen. Very few juniors on the team as well. A Dowell and Willis on D, and Davis III, Sokol, and Scott on O.

Next year should be special.

a lot of guys just emerged as stars who had little or no experience like Bachie, D Dowell, Wilikes, Felton, White, etc. These guys are cornerstone guys with eligibility left, wouldn't be shocked if Felton Davis left but we also started 3 freshmen on the OL, only one senior, replaced by his brother.

Of course going 9-3 with a young team doesn't guarantee better results next year but we have a favorable schedule at least, despite the bye.

Credit to the staff as well, MD should be BT Coach of the year

Back