Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What happened...

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
to the link at the bottom of the thread page that said 'back to the top' that you could click and jumps back to top of the page?
Anyone else notice? or do you still have it?

I am over a friends house, using his laptop and I see the link that says "top" is on here. So something happened on my chromebook, just don't know what it is. Anyone who reads this including the Admin, if you know how to get that link at the bottom of the page back on my home laptop please let me know, thanks.

I tried several browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox - all are working. I'd be curious is someone else is using a Chromebook. Is the Chrome OS/Browser the same as a regular Chrome browser?

I tried several browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox - all are working. I'd be curious is someone else is using a Chromebook. Is the Chrome OS/Browser the same as a regular Chrome browser?

I am the only person who uses this home chromebook and nothing has changed from OS/Browser and regular chrome browser.

I really have no clue Kaline. It works on all of my browsers as well. :shrug:

FWIW, I don't see a 'top' link anywhere though to be honest I never really paid attention.

Back