Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Please Read, Everyone..

This might actually be the funniest thread on the board...wait...what? It's not a joke? Oy vey...:cheers:

Id like these rules to not be applied to the lions board please. Heres an example of a typical lions thread:

Booger calls me a dumb fuck. i call him a booger that came out of his hooker moms nose. Tony the canuck chimes in telling me to STFU leshoure is awesome. LKP then throws out some stat that makes it look cool that leshoure runs for 3 yards per carry then diggler will jump in once in awhile telling us were all fucking dumb. Then cheeno makes fun of LKP and mitch writes 2 posts....1 to disagree with me and 1 to disagreee with LKP therefor no ones knows what hes trying to say. AND WE LOVE IT THAT WAY!!!! :D If you cant handle it just dont come to the board. A message board is to speak your mind....if we cant speak our mind we should just get rid of the board.

This pretty much sums up our offseason. And I second that I fucking love it!

Well the OP/Admin/Mod caused me to take note of the times I've been uncharitable, so I'll be sensitive to the request to be more civil.

I understand guys, believe me I do. That's why I also pointed out that there is an ignore feature, and maybe some people should use it.

Just if ya could, tone it down a bit. That's all I'm askin'.. a bit. :)

I'm sorry you have to be a mom to an internet community, Admin.

Now I'm hungry, get me some food.

I didn't delete it. Which mod did it?

Not me.

I did see that something was missing at one of those forums, when you click on the front page.
edit; the gambler's habit, the top thread/post showing was from the Preakness back in May that Me and Elrod and others posted in.

Last edited:
I only delete threads with links to other sport sites or pure spamming..

I'm just curious what was deleted..Maybe he created one in the wrong section and it was moved?

He had a thread with soccer odds for every league, it was one thread he created and continually posted updated odds in. The thread title had "football" in the thread name, I originally thought it was American football.

He had a thread with soccer odds for every league, it was one thread he created and continually posted updated odds in. The thread title had "football" in the thread name, I originally thought it was American football.

right, that was it.
I looked at it a couple of times awhile back. Never thought anything bad about it.

If you go to his profile and check his post history you can see what he is talking about. Think it was labeled Football Preview Prediction Highlights

Last edited:
You got me. Maybe the admin can see who deleted it somehow..

Its still there..it was down on the first page. I stickied it so it's at the top now..

My bad I don't think that was it, it was just odds and such so previous posts are dated anyway so he can just create a new thread and boom crisis averted.

My bad I don't think that was it, it was just odds and such so previous posts are dated anyway so he can just create a new thread and boom crisis averted.

Maybe the season ended? I know nothing about European Football..

Either way no worries, assuming that is the right thread..

Last edited:
Its still there..it was down on the first page. I stickied it so it's at the top now..

That's not it.

that thread was last posted in in 2012, the one where he made the betting predictions he updated constantly.

So it still disappeared. It was titled something like "Football betting tips".

Back