Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

For anybody that likes to play the old NES and SNES games

Very cool. I had to reformat a while back and never bothered re-downloading all the roms. +1 to you sir.

you can also get these on your phones. I have an NES emulator with a bunch of games.

you can also get these on your phones. I have an NES emulator with a bunch of games.

yeah, i play a bunch of them on my tablet (also genesis and gameboy games). best part is i can use my ps3 controller over bluetooth with them.

yeah, i play a bunch of them on my tablet (also genesis and gameboy games). best part is i can use my ps3 controller over bluetooth with them.

With the ps3 controller? I had no idea you could do that!

I have one of these? Can I do anything with it?

wii-u-pro-controller-white.jpg

Hello? Does anybody know this exists?

Last edited:
I would stick to the PC emulators, they don't depend on the sites servers running to play, and likely are superior in terms of speed, compatibility and accuracy.

Last edited:
I would stick to the PC emulators, they don't depend on the sites servers running to play, and likely are superior in terms of speed, compatibility and accuracy.

actually i use emulators with regular roms. youre right though, it can sometimes be more difficult to get stuff to run as well and some roms wont work (mainly some of the ps1 roms ive tried). all of the snes/genesis/gameboy roms ive used work fine.

actually i use emulators with regular roms. youre right though, it can sometimes be more difficult to get stuff to run as well and some roms wont work (mainly some of the ps1 roms ive tried). all of the snes/genesis/gameboy roms ive used work fine.

I have a soft-modded PS2 because i actually prefer playing PS1/PS2 roms on the actual console, however if i emulate I use ePSXe for PS1 emulation. I've been able to get every game i've tried on it with little trouble, and I have over 200 games. The OpenGL2 plugin with Custom Shaders is the way to go if your gfx card can handle it, the games look HD quality.

Last edited:
Back