Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Casey Kasem; RIP

I used to see him running around Beverly Hills with that nut job wife of his; she was still
pretty hot at the time. She played the new squeeze of Carla's ex husband on Cheers.

I used to see him running around Beverly Hills with that nut job wife of his; she was still
pretty hot at the time. She played the new squeeze of Carla's ex husband on Cheers.

Oh that blond..the voice alone would have killed me. I wonder if that was her real voice.

Oh that blond..the voice alone would have killed me. I wonder if that was her real voice.

Not sure about the voice, but the tits look real.

jean-casey-kasem.jpg

I seem to remember Casem doing "America's Top 40 on Sunday afternoons in thye 70s-80s. Never watched the cartoon when he played Scooby Doo's sidekick Scrappy, b/c I had aged out of watching cartoons by then. He, Marlo and Danny Thomas were all from Detroit and were/are some of the few of Middle Eastern descent who became nationally famous. RIP

Back