Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

TE to start

ya just in time too...before he busted his knee up lol. I dunno wtf Harbaugh is doing in SF not using Davis...but i guess its working ok. Forced to use Finley and Davis this week instead of Hernandez so hopefully they can continue where Hernandez left off...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]That blows.. Hernandez is nasty. I lucked out and snagged Gronkowski in my draft :)
I picked 9th out of 10, but had a killer draft. I snagged Gronkowski in the last round, Burress the round before that, and MJD in the 3rd or 4th, I think. Every round I had a few players where I was saying, "I can't believe nobody has picked this guy yet."

I told them then that Gronkowski was probably the pick of the night and everybody thought I was nuts. I'm off to an undefeated start and just knocked off the guy that beat me in the final last year this week.
laugh.png

Back