Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

trade help..

myk9939

Posted every now and again on the ESPN boards with everyone, but mainly just read them. Thought I would get some input on a trade proposal.

He offered Michael Turner and Dez Bryant for Greg Jennings and Rob Gronkowski. I have boldin, fitz, aj green, and torrey smith as my other receivers. Chris Johnson, cedric Benson, Thomas Jones, James starks, and deangalo Williams as my running backs. I have tony gonzalaz that would become my tight end. I passed on the offer and countered with boldin instead of Jennings. I know Gronkowski is hot, but when hernandez comes back his numbers will drop. I don't really want to get rid of Jennings, but turner would be a great addition to my backs.

I'd keep Jennings and Gronkowski (I have both on my team as well). Gronkowski has won the last two games for me.

kingofdetroit57 said:
I'd keep Jennings and Gronkowski (I have both on my team as well). Gronkowski has won the last two games for me.

Ditto

Back