Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP David Bowie

Michchamp

link.

aaah, no fucking way!

I missed out on him in my younger days, but got into him in my mid 20's. bought most of his albums. normally i avoid late-career output from old musicians, but I think I will order Blackstar.

Bummer. I was a fan as he got older, not so much in my younger days. RIP.

Have many of his albums on vinyl in a box somewhere and loved Ziggy Stardust in 8th-10th grade'ish

Chris Hadfield playing Space Oddity while in orbit is one of my favorite recordings of anything.

Have many of his albums on vinyl in a box somewhere and loved Ziggy Stardust in 8th-10th grade'ish

all my cd's, albums, etc are still in storage from our move, as is my old laptop with my entire itunes library. bummed because I really really wanted to listen to Space Oddity this morning, but can't.

I did hear Let's Dance at least on the local classic rock station.

My wife said he was battling cancer. DaMN I didn't even. Know :/

Rip Major Tom!!!!!!

Last edited:
The rule of 3 thing.

Scott Weiland, Lemmy Kilmister, and now David Bowie.

Damn, music took a hard hit.

Last edited:
amazon sold out of ALL his albums apparently, and that was after consistently raising the prices.

wow.

death is a good career move, as they say.

Back