Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vikings back Tomorrow.

biggunsbob

10 pm!!!!!

Snakes in one of the preview trailers with Ragnar hmmmm.

I've heard nothing but great things about this show - its on my netflix que at the moment, and I intent to watch it soon.

However, Ive heard that here is a difference between the US version (on history channel?) vs the international (Canada? Europe?) Version. I think I heard there is nudity in the international version? Does anybody know if there are other differences between the two (violence/swearing/etc.), and which version is on Netflix? Im just curious as I dont want to watch anything with nudity or super gore if my niece or nephews are around, which they will be at times this weekend.

I've heard nothing but great things about this show - its on my netflix que at the moment, and I intent to watch it soon.

However, Ive heard that here is a difference between the US version (on history channel?) vs the international (Canada? Europe?) Version. I think I heard there is nudity in the international version? Does anybody know if there are other differences between the two (violence/swearing/etc.), and which version is on Netflix? Im just curious as I dont want to watch anything with nudity or super gore if my niece or nephews are around, which they will be at times this weekend.

Tbh, I didn't know there was a Euro version, though I'm not surprised. Vikings could be an amazing show if it were on HBO or another subscription network with little censorship.

Decent premiere. Could Have Been better. But not terrible. I just looked and found out this season will be 20 episode instead of 10. With a mid-season break in there.

Back