Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sharks verses Penguins in Stanley Cup

biggunsbob

Sharks take care of the Blue's in game six 4-2, and win the series 4 games to 2. First Stanley Cup appearance in thier 23 year franchise history. St Louis Blues made the Stanley Cup final three years in a row starting in 1967/68 under Scotty Bowman and lost all three cup finals 4-0. They have not been back since 1970..

Sharks await game seven winner between Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh,.

Unlike most Wings' fans, I do not disdain the Penguins and I have a lot of regard for Crosby. However, I'd like to see the Sharks beat Pittsburgh. No desire to see TB win another SC.

Rooting for the Sharks for sure and I am still and pissed we lost to Cindy and his group ..

Last edited:
Hate this Pittsburgh group. They basically got a walk to the finals the year they won and had the benefit of facing a half injured Wings team and still got hugely lucky to win.

That said, Joe Thornton is so f'ing annoying that I can't root for his team. Really want both teams to lose. Would have been much happier if it was Blues vs Lightning.

Back