Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vegan 2016 The Film

I feel like cooking a steak right now.. You need plants and animal food.

I'm sorry but that video , I watched all 35+ minutes, is a sham. They're insinuating a boxer is winning his fights because he turned Vegan. They all seem to talk down to the people who aren't Vegans. Pompous asses.

To be honest, listening to a vegan talk about being a vegan, is a form of torture that should be covered in the Geneva convention.

You guys are truly closed minded as always . No one was talking down to anyone and it's only information... keep listening to the blind logic the government puts out on how good milk and meat are for you, and the planet.
Or how humanly we handle these animals we slaughter in the billions.
Or Keep clear cutting the planet in the name of profits and unhealthy food because the FDA says we need meat in our diet.

Holy shit the blindness of some amazes me. Been off meat and dairy products for 1 YEAR and you do not need meat at all . AT ALL. The beef, Poultry , and dairy industry are scared because the facts do not back them up.

You guys want to see the great blood work I just got back at 55 ?
Pretty fucking Amazing for a guy who can't work out because of his bad back.
And Mitch. I have not had 1 piece of meat, Chicken , or dairy for over a year. Information is powerfull and not one video have I watched has anyone been talking down to anyone.

Last edited:
I feel like cooking a steak right now.. You need plants and animal food.

Mitch sorry that is a flat out lie. Been off meat,dairy, eggs and some palm oil for over 1 year. I have great blood work and you do not need any of those three to survive like some claim. Lol. I get more protein then all of you meat eaters, and free of fats, cholesterol, hormones, ect,ect.ect.. wish I would have had this information years ago and not the lies coming from the FDA, and the industries of each of them.

Last edited:
Well we all have different opinions. I eat meat, and eggs now and then but I also eat vegetables and fruit. I don't eat fried food, no french fries, no potato chips, no more pop. I don't smoke, or drink. There's more than just what you eat or not eat to being healthy.

I've seen Vegans have Cancer, and heart attacks and all the other shit that meat eaters get.

And the fact you call us close minded is the reason why you seem to think you're better than the rest.. You want to eat Vegan, go right ahead. For every doctor that says Vegan is the only way, the better way, the healthy way - I can find five that says the opposite.

Pot calling the cattle black in my opinion. I post information and you went in full blown attack mode, and that is exactly what you did. I never once said going vegan would stop cancer at all. I belive there is a better ethical way to treat the environment, and the billions of animals slaughtered for the benifits of men and women. Vegans are under attack from a lying industry and a lying government. I guess there is a reason the beef, poultry ,pig industry will put whilsleblowers in prison if they film how horrible the animals are treated. Out of site out of mind a guess for the masses..

Last edited:
Pot calling the cattle black in my opinion. I post information and you went in full blown attack mode, and that is exactly what you did. I never once said going vegan would stop cancer at all. I belive there is a better ethical way to treat the environment, and the billions of animals slaughtered for the benifits of men and women. Vegans are under attack from a lying industry and a lying government. I guess there is a reason the beef, poultry ,pig industry will put whilsleblowers in prison if they film how horrible the animals are treated. Out of site out of mind a guess for the masses..

I don't have a problem with your opinion. I don't care if some is a Vegan but it seems like Vegans care that I'm not one. Just because I didn't like your stupid video.. I also never said animals haven't been mistreated.. Though I'm not sure why I should care? I care about Children being mistreated..

So you eat your non meat, non diary food and I'll eat what I like.

I watched that 35 minute 3 second video.. But if there was a video on the alternate point, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even consider watching it.

I guess there is a reason the beef, poultry ,pig industry will put whilsleblowers in prison if they film how horrible the animals are treated.

I'm pretty sure everybody knows already that the animals Who are going to be eaten are killed first.

I guess that's pretty horrible in a way but that said, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to come and take me away and put me in prison for blowing the whistle on that.

Just a little civics lesson-the livestock industry has neither the authority to arrest nor incarcerate anybody. That is still the purview of the criminal justice system.

I'm pretty sure everybody knows already that the animals Who are going to be eaten are killed first.

I guess that's pretty horrible in a way but that said, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to come and take me away and put me in prison for blowing the whistle on that.

Just a little civics lesson-the livestock industry has neither the authority to arrest nor incarcerate anybody. That is still the purview of the criminal justice system.

Here you go ASPCA is trying to stop them but its a uphill climb on the killers,and polluters. I'm sure if we look we will find jailed individuals. No reason to be clear cutting more forest to make more room for beef, and chicken and pigs. We could help the planet,and feed just about everyone on plants.. oh well I have my opinions and you guys are entitled to yours.
Just trying to give everyone healthy choices..

http://www.aspca.org/animal-cruelty/farm-animal-welfare/what-ag-gag-legislation

http://www.aspca.org/animal-protection/public-policy/ag-gag-legislation-state

BTW

Its a huge potential for all you Capitalists who have extra dough to make money because The Vegan industry has huge growth potential because people are buy all sorts of items based on them being Non-animal made. Not just food.

Last edited:
Here you go ASPCA is trying to stop them but its a uphill climb on the killers,and polluters. I'm sure if we look we will find jailed individuals.

Of course if we look we'll find jailed individuals -jailed for robbery and murder and assault.

We won't find individuals jailed for videographing a process of legal commerce. That's just silly.

Go ahead and be a vegan if you want; it's a free country.

Of course if we look we'll find jailed individuals -jailed for robbery and murder and assault.

We won't find individuals jailed for videographing a process of legal commerce. That's just silly.

Go ahead and be a vegan if you want; it's a free country.

I think there more then a few. But your right it's probably not alot.

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/22/whistleblower-in-alleged-newborn-calves-animal-abuse-case-arrested/

https://www.thenation.com/article/charged-crime-filming-slaughterhouse/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/us/taping-of-farm-cruelty-is-becoming-the-crime.html

Last edited:
I've posted this before. I think lab grown meat will be a big deal. Eventually it will be our primary source of meat.

land_mammals.png

Back