Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Michigan State Spartans

Old 11-04-2017, 08:52 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
Aren't you always complaining about MSU fans coming to the UM area (and call them trolls?) yet you do the same.
I don't do that. other UM fans do though. I have no problem with people trolling us.

I don't view the internet as a private club; it's a public playground...

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
I don't do that. other UM fans do though. I have no problem with people trolling us.

I don't view the internet as a private club; it's a public playground...
Fair enough.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 11-08-2017, 05:38 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
bump...

your team cannot compete in the Final 4. They couldn't even score a point against Alabama, and that was a much better MSU team.

good win today, but see my above post... you got PennSt at the right time, in the right place.
To an extent we did get them at the right time, after a tough loss, back to back road games, etc. Michigan did get them in happy valley coming off a bye so to some extent it's not who you play but when you play them. Coming from you, this sounds like a bit of UM fan rationalization of a MSU win, we did hold barkley to 60 some yards and we were able to move the ball well against them. We were the better team on Saturday

That MSU team in 2015 was a lot more talented, but I think that if we play Bama, we'd score points. It's not just a transitive argument, other teams, much worse than MSU can score points on Bama. I don't think we're a final four team but that's ok, we're playing a de facto title game for the big ten east on Saturday, I'm happy to be there on a team that plays 3 seniors.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbee View Post
To an extent we did get them at the right time, after a tough loss, back to back road games, etc. Michigan did get them in happy valley coming off a bye so to some extent it's not who you play but when you play them.
Luckily MSU didn't play Michigan after they had a bye week, that would have been a perfect time for them to beat us by at least a few touchdowns. Oh wait....
Old 11-08-2017, 09:57 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciousGameWinner View Post
Luckily MSU didn't play Michigan after they had a bye week, that would have been a perfect time for them to beat us by at least a few touchdowns. Oh wait....
To be fair the rain cost them a win, after all, OKorn is such an elite passer and it only rained when Michigan had the football apparently
Old 11-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyNash View Post
To be fair the rain cost them a win, after all, OKorn is such an elite passer and it only rained when Michigan had the football apparently
1st half score in good weather:
MSU 14 UM 3

2nd Half score in the rain
MSU 0 UM 7

"The rain cost us the win!!!" UM Fans

Only in the Maize and Blue fantasy land did the weather not help Michigan in that game more than it helped MSU. UM's only TD came off a muffed punt in the wind and rain that pinned us deep and then a terrible punt into the wind and rain gave them a 33 yard field to have to drive.

Good weather both halves and 28-10 or 31-13 would have been the likely final score.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:59 PM   #117

I’m not gonna get on champ too bad. At least he didn’t go into hiding after the game like Vic.