Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Help

I got it fellas. Thanks for your help. I'm learned now. Sort of...

elrod said:
I got it fellas. Thanks for your help. I'm learned now. Sort of...

i wouldn't call you "learned", but rather "not as unlearned". lol

oops posted a question in another thread before I saw this one sorry. But can you stick threads at the top like the UM recruiting thread?

I put the brackets in front at at the end and I keep getting a link, any suggestions? Mine says: Allow Image BB Code No, does that matter?

are you trying to post a picture or put one in your sig?

just in case you didn't see it....

The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 120 pixels or 29.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

So if your image is bigger than that, it won't show up. If it is in that size range, you should save the pic to your computer and try to upload it, that way you know it'll never be deleted on photobucket or whatever site you got it from.

Admin Mike and Jessie,
I have heard from a couple of posters from espn and the proboards who are having some trouble getting in here. lonesometiger and tiggs95

Back