Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

regardless of what you think about infowars we could all learn from this fine example of how to come back together and not continue to let the MSM divide us. In between the rants of the head guy they really aren't that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW12Bdka33E

You can't watch this whole thing and not agree. It's raw, teleprompter-free and real

Last edited:
Sadly with so many close minded people it is not going to get better until we all decide to take better care of this planet and the people on this planet.

This is perhaps the least self-aware post I've ever read on DSF.

Last edited:
regardless of what you think about infowars we could all learn from this fine example of how to come back together and not continue to let the MSM divide us. In between the rants of the head guy they really aren't that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW12Bdka33E

You can't watch this whole thing and not agree. It's raw, teleprompter-free and real

It's an hour and a half.

Too long.

You posted this in post #3 months ago.

The POTUS at the time resigned because of Watergate.

The highest ranking WH officials went to prison.

What's going to happen here to make that pale?

All the players potentially implicated here are gone.

Sorry, no, this is new information and it will continue to come out.

Sorry, no, this is new information and it will continue to come out.

???

As usual, this response no doubt reflects the lack of critical thinking taught at TTDS.

It's incompressible, and it doesn't answer my question:

???

As usual, this response no doubt reflects the lack of critical thinking taught at TTDS.

It's incompressible, and it doesn't answer my question:

Allow me to spell it out for you, Hollywood. The direction this has been going and continues to go is that Obama era DOJ/FBI officials spied on the Trump campaign and went so far, apparently, as to plant human assets inside the campaign. If proven to be the case, do you not agree that is 100% fucked up?

One of the liberal memes going around these days is that Trump is some kind of monster threat to democracy. As usual, the thinking couldn't be more wrong. Trump was duly elected by the people. The threat to democracy lies in what the fucks at the Obama DOJ and FBI did. In that way, in my opinion, Watergate pales in comparison. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Trump's administration is more corrupt then Good old Reagan, and the cover Fixed News and all republicans are giving him is criminal. Hopefully soon the republican party will be no more in this nation they are so anti-American !!!

Last edited:
Allow me to spell it out for you, Hollywood. The direction this has been going and continues to go is that Obama era DOJ/FBI officials spied on the Trump campaign and went so far, apparently, as to plant human assets inside the campaign. If proven to be the case, do you not agree that is 100% fucked up?

One of the liberal memes going around these days is that Trump is some kind of monster threat to democracy. As usual, the thinking couldn't be more wrong. Trump was duly elected by the people. The threat to democracy lies in what the fucks at the Obama DOJ and FBI did. In that way, in my opinion, Watergate pales in comparison. Time will tell.

Okay.

This morning, it occurred to me that when you stated "Watergate will pale" referred to the depth of the malfeasance, and not the eventual consequences.

Okay.

Back in the day, leading up to the Clinton impeachment, Clinton supporters' best argument was that what Clinton did did not come anywhere near to what Nixon did in the lead up to Watergate.

I would agree.

I would also agree that shoplifting doesn't come anywhere near the level as murder.

That doesn't mean shoplifting isn't a crime.

That all said, I would say that the Republicans made a political mistake strategically, impeaching Clinton with zero support from the other side of the aisle.

But that isn't this discussion.

The degree of malfeasance in what happened here as opposed to Watergate is and always forever will be a partisan debate - and might I say, a partisan debate for ultra-partisans who have nothing better to do than to continually jerk each other off.

With regard to possible consequence, there is no comparison.

Had Clinton won, this probably would have been a much bigger deal.

But she didn't.

Nixon was functionally removed from power.

So were his senior staffers (along with being imprisoned).

There is nobody to be removed from power in this situation.

They are all already out of power.

So tell me...how can the consequential outcome of what happened here make Watergate pale in comparison?

Trump's administration is more corrupt then Good old Reagan, and the cover Fixed News and all republicans are giving him is criminal. Hopefully soon the republican party will be no more in this nation they are so anti-American !!!

How does "Fixed News," which really, only a small percentage of everyone even actually pays any attention to, give the Trump Adminidtration "cover?"

How does "Fixed News," which really, only a small percentage of everyone even actually pays any attention to, give the Trump Adminidtration "cover?"

Your joking right ? FOX NEWS is nothing but a Gop political fun loving machine. Start with Fix and friends and move your way up to that lyng Sean Hannity to start. FOX has been covering Gop assholes since its inception . The sooner they and the corrupt Nra go away the better off America will be.

jwlcosu is delusional. conspiracy within a conspiracy spoon fed to the stupid like him is what's ruining America. A lying carnival barker like Trump who doesn't understand the first thing about governing is incompetent and was not voted in by a majority of Americans. When he and his admin go down, you will look incredibly stupid for believing the lies laid forth before you, knowing you're both stupid and gullible.

so you think it would be more "American" if we only had the democratic political party?

jwlcosu is delusional. conspiracy within a conspiracy spoon fed to the stupid like him is what's ruining America. A lying carnival barker like Trump who doesn't understand the first thing about governing is incompetent and was not voted in by a majority of Americans. When he and his admin go down, you will look incredibly stupid for believing the lies laid forth before you, knowing you're both stupid and gullible.

One of us will look stupid and, yes, I fully admit it might be me. But I dont think so. Time will tell.

so you think it would be more "American" if we only had the democratic political party?

He just said the Republican party should be no more, not that the Democrats would be the only party.

I agree wih him. Hell... the Democrats are conservative enough as it is. look how many of them consistently vote with Trump...

if we're going to have the Democrats, we need an opposition party that is actually on the left if this "Democracy" is going to work.

Your joking right ? FOX NEWS is nothing but a Gop political fun loving machine. Start with Fix and friends and move your way up to that lyng Sean Hannity to start. FOX has been covering Gop assholes since its inception . The sooner they and the corrupt Nra go away the better off America will be.

It's just not that important. It's a prett small % who pay any attention to it.

And they're all either old or cranky liberals looking for shit to be pissed off about.

Or old cranky liberals.

Millenials don't even know what Fox News is.

He just said the Republican party should be no more, not that the Democrats would be the only party.

I agree wih him. Hell... the Democrats are conservative enough as it is. look how many of them consistently vote with Trump...

if we're going to have the Democrats, we need an opposition party that is actually on the left if this "Democracy" is going to work.

It sounds like you aren't happy with the party you support. I'm sure there are many Republicans that aren't happy with their party either.

keep going...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back