Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

League of Legends (LoL)

zoombabyzoom

Anyone else play this free to play online PC game?

I have to be honest, these games I usually don't get into but I am really addicted.

A bit late to this thread, but yeah, I've been playing a lot. I'm around 1400 ELO in my ranked play. Play a lot of Soraka and Cho'Gath.

I have never played either of those. Xin Zhao is my newest character

Ah, Xin is super annoying. I hate playing against him haha. That might be on my list of things to do today actually. It's been a long time since I've played a Xin Zhao game.

I play quite a bit, have over 900 wins. Community is pretty shitty though.

Sooooo I started playing a few days ago... level 12. Loving it. Nocturne is fun. +1 to the shitty community though.

MaiFunkShun

Lemme know here if you're going to add so I don't ignore >.<

Last edited:
I still play though not nearly as often as before. After the holidays I'd like to put some more games in, I like the new store/items but haven't got a real chance to test it out.

Here is my latest game
775110_10100244904192237_1700285802_o.jpg

Last edited:
Might have to send me another one. I usually dont accept requests unless I know who sent me it. Let me know who you are maybe :)

I just started doing ranked again for season 3. Back up to gold 4, gonna try for platinum by July 4th.

Back