Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

League of Legends (LoL)

It's funny how they make it to be as professional as possible, and then the announcers say things like "He's going balls deep on that gank..."

Worlds has been a blast to watch.

The casting is MUCH better this year than Season 2. My god some of their casters were just PAINFUL.

I'll buy her. An ADC with 2 forms of cc sounds alright. I've yet to watch gameplay of her, only read her skills.

I don't like playing ADCs in general. They feel like babies to me. Everything seems to be done for them, just kinda without any type of sense of accomplishment.

Bot lane is easily my least favorite lane because of the dependence on a support early game, but in ranked you don't always get to choose your role. Best to have all tools at your disposal and be decent at it.

Ironically enough, my best win rate is on Miss Fortune, go figure.

Bot lane is easily my least favorite lane because of the dependence on a support early game, but in ranked you don't always get to choose your role. Best to have all tools at your disposal and be decent at it.

Ironically enough, my best win rate is on Miss Fortune, go figure.

Yeah dont think I have lost with Varus of all people. But I normally jungle. I use too many junglers like over 20.

Permabanned because someone tried to recall my account. So it's been compromised. Which means for my own safety I can't have the account anymore. GG Riot.

Wow...hope you didn't spend too much money and/or you get the account back.

Turns out I was supposed to be banned early last year for a $5 charge that went awry. They just processed it, and their codes have changed so it went in their system as I had sold my account.

Turns out I was supposed to be banned early last year for a $5 charge that went awry. They just processed it, and their codes have changed so it went in their system as I had sold my account.

I've never even heard of that. Crazy!

Reached platinum this week. Done with ranked for s3 I think. Anyone else set any goals for s3?

Back