Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

A thought

zoombabyzoom

Maybe we can do some sort of awards on the board. Sounds odd I know, but it could be something fun that encourages more posting. Could even have a "new" poster of the month or something. IDK, then if possible they could be listed on the side of the board. Also, the mods/higher ups obviously would vote for them unless we throw polls up.

Maybe we can do some sort of awards on the board. Sounds odd I know, but it could be something fun that encourages more posting. Could even have a "new" poster of the month or something. IDK, then if possible they could be listed on the side of the board. Also, the mods/higher ups obviously would vote for them unless we throw polls up.

zoom, I think this is a great idea. I'm sure we could come up with multiple categories too...

Well, that was my first thought. I just things like this are a bit goofy, no offense.

Eh it could be fun...I don't know about poster of the month, but maybe a yearly thing with categories like; funniest, most informative, smartest, nicest, poster you'd most like to meet in person, poster least likely to find his way out of a paper bag, etc.

I know, I know, another clean sweep for you, Mitch, but it might boost your ego some. Anyway, zoom, I thought it was a nice thought whether or not it comes to fruition.

Eh it could be fun...I don't know about poster of the month, but maybe a yearly thing with categories like; funniest, most informative, smartest, nicest, poster you'd most like to meet in person, poster least likely to find his way out of a paper bag, etc.

I know, I know, another clean sweep for you, Mitch, but it might boost your ego some. Anyway, zoom, I thought it was a nice thought whether or not it comes to fruition.

I'd definitely have the "nicest" award down. That goes without saying.

Thanks. Do I win?

The First Annual Buttercup, Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lollipops Award aka The Mitchrapp, goes to....

(drum roll)

Mitchrapp.

Congrats Mitch. Keep up the good work with your positive and encouraging attitude.

You know you've made it when an award is named after you. Cy Young, Hank Aaron, Branch Rickey and now Mitchrapp. Appreciate it and I thank no one.

How about the drunkest poster? We could all post about how much we've had to drink. It would be a honor system thing, and whomever claims to have had the most to drink wins.

How about the drunkest poster? We could all post about how much we've had to drink. It would be a honor system thing, and whomever claims to have had the most to drink wins.

That's unfair, I don't drink. I'm being DQ before an event even happens :argh:

That's unfair, I don't drink. I'm being DQ before an event even happens :argh:

Mitch...let other people win an award once in awhile...geesh.

So tinsel...say I drink and then pass out at 4am, reawaken at 7am and resume drinking. Where does my tally begin and end? Does my new tally being at 7 or do I get credited for what happened from midnight to 4?

Mitch...let other people win an award once in awhile...geesh.

So tinsel...say I drink and then pass out at 4am, reawaken at 7am and resume drinking. Where does my tally begin and end? Does my new tally being at 7 or do I get credited for what happened from midnight to 4?

I think its only fair to all contestants that you need to continue drinking within 90 minutes. More than that and you're just soft.

Back