Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Black OPS 2

biggunsbob

My son has been playing non-stop since it came out when he is not in school.... Does anyone else play this game... Oh and i had to stand a hour in a half in line with a guy behind me yapping non-stop LOL... Maybe i need to play video games again..

Eh probably not going to get it. About 10 of my friends that play it say it's more of the same old COD. The campaign is absolutely worthless, the multiplayer still has the same problems it always has. Zombie stuff is great though they say only complaint there is the maps are smaller and more wide open I guess.

I'm not gonna buy a FPS if there is only one game mode that is worth playing.

Oh and I usually like looking at Metacritic for my reviews on games. COD from review sites had an average of a 83/100 rating. Meanwhile the user reviews gave it a 4.4/10

Do yourself a favor and read the reviews (both positive and negative) and decide for yourself.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

i play it....the consensus is the multiplayer on modern warfare 3 was better mainly cause of the graphics and the maps. They made the graphics on black ops 2 like the first black ops...which are kind of cartoonish instead of the clear real life graphics modern warfare 3 had. That being said...its the new game out so everyone will play black ops 2 instead of MW3. The fun part for me always has been upgrading your guns which just takes hours and hours of killing people lol. I like the game a lot....but i think MW3 was better as far as multiplayer goes.

i play it....the consensus is the multiplayer on modern warfare 3 was better mainly cause of the graphics and the maps. They made the graphics on black ops 2 like the first black ops...which are kind of cartoonish instead of the clear real life graphics modern warfare 3 had. That being said...its the new game out so everyone will play black ops 2 instead of MW3. The fun part for me always has been upgrading your guns which just takes hours and hours of killing people lol. I like the game a lot....but i think MW3 was better as far as multiplayer goes.

I like the game, and would recommend buying it. Not a fan of the multi player maps, but I am sure that will change with the DLC. The campaign is good, and has added some new features. Is it the same as the other in the line up? Yes, but it is a COD game.

I still spend most of my time online and enjoy the playing even if I am not a fan of the maps. I don't like that I will end up spending $40 on additional DLC when I paid $60 for a game.

I like the game, and would recommend buying it. Not a fan of the multi player maps, but I am sure that will change with the DLC. The campaign is good, and has added some new features. Is it the same as the other in the line up? Yes, but it is a COD game.

I still spend most of my time online and enjoy the playing even if I am not a fan of the maps. I don't like that I will end up spending $40 on additional DLC when I paid $60 for a game.

That's the same old problems, 60 bucks to beta the game. Players find problems which will cost them additional cash to play what should have been in the game in the first place.

Last edited:
COD rushes their games out every time and never makes any big improvements. Seriously never understand why people continue to buy the same game every year. Campaign never has been very good and still is only solo, Multiplayer still has unbalanced perks, guns, and maps along with widespread camping. The Zombies are great, but its 1 gamemode from the game. Not to mention the cost the map-packs are, and most people will buy them just for the 1 Zombie map.

That's the same old problems, 60 bucks to beta the game. Players find problems which will cost them additional cash to play what should have been in the game in the first place.

The extra cash is for new maps not to fix the bugs. Its like madden if people keep buying then why make changes. I like the multiplayer its the same year in and out but its fun. The campaign is definitely lacking, liked the new stuff they added but overall it sucked. Halo was much better, a 1 player campaign what is this the 90's?

I get the first 3 Halo map-packs free of charge and the so far the first 15 spartan ops missions are free as well. Thanks Halo

i fucked up when i went to prestige and picked the erase everything option lol....so i had to start over ;;

The maps are pretty much all the same....a big square....go up the middle and youll get shot from all sides. Stay on the sides and youll end up right around a 1.00 k/d ratio. Be a mexican or former military and youll get up to 1.4 lol

MaxxisAssassin is my tag if anyone want to run sometime.

DC 33

Last edited:
fuck black ops 2. i felt like playing some CoD, so i fished out the original from storage instead so i could remember what CoD games were like back when they werent shit. i play games for a great single-player experience, and CoD hasn't had that since the first MW. if i wanna play multiplayer, i open up guild wars 2.

xbox-

KYA63destroyer
my 11 year old will fuck you up

Rabid0317
I will hand him the controller.

Last edited:
Back