Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs White Sox Game Thread, April 23rd

spockmaster

Im posting this early because Im SO FUCKING PISSED OFF about the fucking lineup:

Tigers Lineup:
Kinsler 2B
Kelly RF?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FUCK YOU AUSMUS GO TO HELL
Cabrera 1B
V. Martinez DH
J.D. Martinez LF
Jackson CF
Castellanos 3B
Avila C
Romine SS

Smyly starting P

Shitsox Lineup:
Semien 3B
Garcia 2B
Abreu 1B
Viciedo RF
Konerko DH
Ramirez SS
De Aza LF
Flowers C
Danks CF

Rienzo Starting P

DON KELLY SHOULD NEVER HIT ABOVE FUCKING EIGHTH. GO FUCK YOURSELF AUSMUS

Last edited:
Thank you for ranting about Kelly at #2. Pretty much guarantees 2 hits or 1 extra base hit for him.

Thank you for ranting about Kelly at #2. Pretty much guarantees 2 hits or 1 extra base hit for him.

Glad to help, my rants usually end up somehow inducing a reverse psychology situation somehow.

We had better absolutely kill Rienzo tonight. Career ERA of 4.75 and he's pitched in 1 inning in MLB this year.

Im posting this early because Im SO FUCKING PISSED OFF about the fucking lineup:

Tigers Lineup:
Kinsler 2B
Kelly RF?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FUCK YOU AUSMUS GO TO HELL
Cabrera 1B
V. Martinez DH
J.D. Martinez LF
Jackson CF
Castellanos 3B
Avila C
Romine SS

Smyly starting P

Shitsox Lineup:
Semien 3B
Garcia 2B
Abreu 1B
Viciedo RF
Konerko DH
Ramirez SS
De Aza LF
Flowers C
Danks CF

Rienzo Starting P

DON KELLY SHOULD NEVER HIT ABOVE FUCKING EIGHTH. GO FUCK YOURSELF AUSMUS

I laugh my ass off every time Spock posts the lineup, because he can't get halfway through it without exploding into a blood-pressure-raising rant. I could just see Spockmaster as a waiter explaining the specials to customers in a fine restaurant....

".....and our special entr?e this evening is a New York strip steak served in a cabernet reduction with saut?ed asparagus tips.....GODAMMIT why can't they just serve a nice cut of meat without fucking it up with some pansy sauce....and asparagus...PUHLEASE.... it makes everyone's piss stink! Fuck the head Chef!"

It's not like it's unreasonable to be outraged at Don Kelly batting 2nd. I mean, Romine has a .406 OBP....let him bat in the 2 hole.

I laugh my ass off every time Spock posts the lineup, because he can't get halfway through it without exploding into a blood-pressure-raising rant. I could just see Spockmaster as a waiter explaining the specials to customers in a fine restaurant....

".....and our special entr?e this evening is a New York strip steak served in a cabernet reduction with saut?ed asparagus tips.....GODAMMIT why can't they just serve a nice cut of meat without fucking it up with some pansy sauce....and asparagus...PUHLEASE.... it makes everyone's piss stink! Fuck the head Chef!"

I try haha. I like to use my rage on stuff that doesnt really matter in life so that I dont get super mad about stuff that really does, its a good outlet.

It's not like it's unreasonable to be outraged at Don Kelly batting 2nd. I mean, Romine has a .406 OBP....let him bat in the 2 hole.

I'm not at all saying it's unreasonable. Kelly should be batting 14th.

I just think it is highly entertaining.

Thanks, Spockmaster!

I really just can't wait till Don Kelly is off the Tigers.

Gotta give him some serious credit though, that guy has really done an amazing job surviving in the MLB this long, while being such a lousy player that provides almost no value.

I really just can't wait till Don Kelly is off the Tigers.

Gotta give him some serious credit though, that guy has really done an amazing job surviving in the MLB this long, while being such a lousy player that provides almost no value.

What better value than to be the DSF whipping boy?

This made me laugh alot.

from Mlive;
Ausmus was asked what he liked about having Kelly in the second spot.
"You mix up the right-left look," he said. "We don't usually have a left-handed bat that high up in the order. He's got the ability to do little things, I think, as well. He understands the game. He knows when to take a pitch if someone's trying to steal. He knows when he needs to get a guy over. He knows who's hitting behind him. And he's swung the bat well. He swung the bat well in spring training and he's swung the bat well so far this season, granted, in limited duty."
Please don't make a mudhen play out there tonight DK.

here we go.....come on, it's the fucking white sox goddamnit

Wow, another HR to CF from Abreu.

Smyly looks like shit as a SP.

Sure am glad we traded Fister for... Good starters just grow on trees.

Last edited:
Back