Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week One MNF

battle of over hyped, over paid, mediocre qbs....should be a barn burner. Vegas' line should be who throws more pick 6s.

Lions get steamrolled, Staff throws a few picks, secondary gets abused, Suh doesn't show up...Lions fans go into panic mode immediately.

Lions haven't lost a season opener since 2010. And really they beat the Bears with that stupid process rule.

Lions 42 Giants 0

Lions haven't lost a season opener since 2010. And really they beat the Bears with that stupid process rule.

Lions 42 Giants 0

You sir, are bat shit crazy.

The Lions haven't shut out an opponent since December 17th, 1995. (Jacksonville)

The thing about the LIONS is that they can realistically lose as well..

The thing about the LIONS is that they can realistically lose as well..

They could go anywhere from 0-16 to 19-0

But 10-11 wins is the most probable. Then 7-9 next most probable. Then 5-6 or 12+. Then 4 or less.

Last edited:
This is why MNF blows especially compared to SNF. WHO was in charge of making this game the first on Monday night?

This is why MNF blows especially compared to SNF. WHO was in charge of making this game the first on Monday night?

New York is a huge audience. And Detroit is loaded with talent. Ford Field has been rocking the last few Monday night games. And as a so called Detroit fan, how and why are you upset about this?

New York is a huge audience. And Detroit is loaded with talent. Ford Field has been rocking the last few Monday night games. And as a so called Detroit fan, how and why are you upset about this?

As a fan of Detroit I'm not. But as far as a great game I would have went with something outside of two non playoff teams.

As a fan of Detroit I'm not. But as far as a great game I would have went with something outside of two non playoff teams.

Both have playoff potential this year. GTFO out of here thinking these aren't good talented teams to watch. Both could be playoff teams.

Both have playoff potential this year. GTFO out of here thinking these aren't good talented teams to watch. Both could be playoff teams.

Compared to GB vs Seattle and Indy vs Denver which the other night has it blows. MNF is second class now..and this game proves it.

Teams that would surprise me alot making the playoffs: Vikings, Rams
Surprise me some: Redksins, Cowboys, Bucs, Falcons
Wouldn't surprise me at all: Detroit,Giants,Eagles,Chicago,Arizona
Expected to make undeserving to be expected: Saints,Panthers, Green Bay
Expected to make playoffs deserving: Seattle,San Francisco

Surprised if made deep playoff run: Vikings,Rams,Falcons,Redksins,Cowboys,Bucs,Panthers
Wouldn't surprise me playoff run: Detroit,Giants,Eagles,Chicago,Arizona,Saints,Packers
Expected playoff run: Seattle, San Francisco

Last edited:
Compared to GB vs Seattle and Indy vs Denver which the other night has it blows. MNF is second class now..and this game proves it.

I'd rather watch Detroit. But both of those will be good games too.

I'd rather watch Detroit. But both of those will be good games too.

That's because we're fans of Detroit. Outside of these two fan bases I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch this game especially when you only have one night game you can watch.

That's because we're fans of Detroit. Outside of these two fan bases I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch this game especially when you only have one night game you can watch.

You can't imagine it? One team has the best WR on the planet and a plethora of weapons on offense. The best DT in the game today in Suh. While NY is probably one of the more popular teams on the planet. Yeah, it's real fn confusing lol.

Watch something else....don't hurt yourself.

Last edited:
Big names bring $$$$$. Remember the most feared polls done by players for each side of the ball? We had both.

Back