Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ESPN Fantasy Baseball....

tonyballs

Is anybody having trouble signing up for FB on ESPN? The site says they're doing some maintenance work on the site.

Just wondering if i'm the only one...thanks.

Tony, Just checked it for you. They are down for routine maintenance.

To our Fantasy Baseball players
Getting ready for the upcoming Fantasy Baseball season? So are we. In preparation for the 2012 season, ESPN Fantasy Baseball is undergoing routine maintenance and will be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to providing your league with another great experience this season.

tonyballs said:
Thanks, KC.....you da man.

Thanks Tony...one of many here.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/welcome
THE NEW SEASON IS HERE
Welcome to ESPN Fantasy Baseball. With free live scoring, auction drafts and fully customizable leagues, there's no better place to start collecting championships than here at ESPN. This season, remember that the Reality of Fantasy is you lose 100% of the leagues you don't sign up for. Sign up now, it's all for FREE.

So which one is Team Gilmore? Congrats on the first overall seed in the playoffs.

Hey Thumb - it's looking like it's going to come down to the last day for the championship. Offensive categories seem already determined.

I have Hellickson left - if he screws up, you could win it.

Hellickson did great - his great game allowed me to sweep the pitching categories. Lady luck smiled upon me.

Thanks for a great season fanstasy baseballers.

Yeah, congrats.

I didn't have much a of team in the end, just hoped a few would carry me. Forced to start Boesch after all lol.

Back