Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

World War l interactive BBC documentary

Seen this a few months ago on Netflix, is pretty decent.

Did the third episode feel a bit rushed to you? The first two took a good time to get you acquainted with the various characters, the final episode I was detached in comparison.

Seen this a few months ago on Netflix, is pretty decent.

Did the third episode feel a bit rushed to you? The first two took a good time to get you acquainted with the various characters, the final episode I was detached in comparison.

Yes sure I think so but by comparison to the first two if you pay attention and watch and fully understood what happened as i am sure you did in the end it more then makes up for it. I don't want to give it away but the last few minutes of number 3 was something. ( I must be getting old and soft lol...)

The first one was amazing. One machine gun and a rifle cew over confident in thier abilities as professional soilders mow down 500 Germans in the first few minutes. As you know the episode was about that.. New kind of war. The difference between the 1870 Prussian/Franco war to this type of carnage was something. I though each episode was shot real well. Gives as best as it can a feel for war.. again number 3 got to me as I explained. Number 2 was about the morality of firing squads . Each were good in a way.

Last edited:
Back