Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flyers 3 Red Wings 2 Final ot

Nothing works for the wings in ot now 1-7 in ot.

Just when I say it marzek gives up a long softy....That is a bad goal to give up.

Last edited:
Heartbreaking loss yet again , i'd say we still got 1 point but that isnt gonna get it done .

Didn't watch game, when I noticed 10 shots at 2nd intermission didn't even bother turning on the third.

Didn't watch game, when I noticed 10 shots at 2nd intermission didn't even bother turning on the third.

It was actually pretty exciting game. After the 2-2 tie, Bertuzzi had a wide open net from 4 feet.. Had another one too moments later. Could have won this game.

I skipped the last quarter and watched American Assassin instead.

Glad I did; sounds like a heart breaking loss and the movie was actually pretty good.

Back